Monday, October 1, 2012

Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!

I just had a really weird dream.  Here is what I remember.  I was in a big fight.  I really couldn't tell what I was fighting, but I knew there were people on my side fighting with me.  It is a very small room with lots of furniture.  One of the enemies (with no physical form) goes behind my grandmother's old writing desk.  I get all serious and say, "If you so much as scratch that, I will kill you."  The entity goes behind a bookshelf next to the desk, and I push the bookshelf on top of it.  I then let out a deep guttural yell that causes everyone to stop and stare at me.  The end.

When I woke up, my heart was racing, and my face was flush.  I've never had this kind of physical reaction to a dream before.  I wanted to get it written down so I start remembering more of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.