Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shoe insoles

A while back, I bought a new pair of boots to wear during my cleaning job.  After wearing them once, they already began to fall apart.  In an effort to get use out of my investment, I purchased some of those gel insoles.  I first tried the Dr. Scholl's blue and purple gell.  I cannot recall when I purchased them, but the gel in the heal has already deteriorated.  Today I purchased a WalMart generic called ProFoot for around $5.  The package says "satisfaction guaranteed", so I am going to be testing the longevity of these insoles as well as the guarantee, which I will definitely use if these things fall apart the way the Dr. Scholl's did.

Just put the ProFoot insoles into my boots.  Honestly, they feel pretty good.  The top is some sort of faux suede, and my foot feels cool and like it is standing on a plush carpet.  This is kind of neet.  Now I really hope these last longer than the Dr. Scholl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.