Friday, January 4, 2013

Priority #1 progress - a new roommate?

Things are moving quickly in several different directions.

I called about a conversion van and was told I would probably need at least 50% down if I wanted financing.  That would mean using up all my spare cash.  I'm not sure I want to do that.

I posted an ad on Craig's List looking for a roommate and have only received scam emails from foreign countries.

There was an ad on Craig's List for a roommate near where I work.  I met the fellow, and he said he wold email me the credit report application.  Hopefully, I will pass that.  That will give me a room (a pretty large room) within 4 miles of work, saving me 51 miles of driving per day.  Instead of buying 2-3 tanks of gas, I will only have to buy 1 take every 3 weeks or so.  That means I can put all the money from my extra jobs to buy what I need for business.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.