Sunday, July 1, 2012

Polyphasic sleep progress

On Thursday/Friday, I had a fairly successful polyphasic sleep day.  Well, at least more successful than my other days.

I started with my 3-hour sleep period from 11pm-2am.  I slept fitfully, but I did get some sleep.  I even dreamed of sleeping, which was quite odd.

My first of three naps was to be at 5:30am, but it got postponed to 6am.  Unfortunately, I ended up sleeping about two hours instead of the 30 minutes.  At least I got the nap into the schedule.

The second nap was at 1:30pm.  I got to sleep on time and actually woke up with the alarms at 2pm.  This was a perfect sleep.

The third and final nape was at 5:30pm.  Although I got to bed on time, I did not have the willpower to get out of bed when the alarms went off.  The snooze button is my new enemy.

Although I would have liked to get a second day of this sleep schedule, I needed to work from 7pm Friday night to noon Saturday.  This really threw off my attempt.  I will try to get back on schedule again on Sunday/Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.