Monday, July 30, 2012

The body wants what it wants.

After several failed attempts to adjust to one of the polyphasic sleep schedules, my body decided it wanted to do the work for me.  What has basically happened is I started listening to my body for what it needs, and it decided it wanted to sleep when it was dark out.  Right now, I am sleeping from about 1 a.m. to when the church's CDC opens around 5:45 a.m.  During the day, I sometimes need a nap but not always.  I am feeling a little dizzy all the time on this schedule.  Of course, that could be because I am now downing three bottles of generic LifeWater per day.  This could be Vitamin B poisoning.  All I know is I am sleeping at a regular time and am accomplishing at least one major task and/or goal per day.  It is hard to argue with the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.